PDG - A great place for great people to work
PDG Mobility is a privately owned, award-winning company that is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
With over 20 years of experience, PDG has become a global leader in designing and manufacturing manual wheelchairs that tilt to provide users with enhanced posture, function, and skin protection. All chairs are built in our own manufacturing plant in Vancouver.
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile for every customer to provide “human” and hands-on customer support, product training, and education. Our dedicated team of experienced professionals is what sets PDG Mobility apart.
Perks of working for PDG include:
- Flexible hours
- MSP, extended health, and dental benefits after 3 months
- Competitive wages/salaries commensurate with experience
- Minimum 12 days paid vacation per year to start
- A great team environment
- Potlucks and team building events
- You make a difference in our customers' lives!
Click here to send us your resume for future consideration, or apply for an open position below by clicking on the job title.