Fuze T50 Manual Tilt Wheelchair
Effortless centre-of-gravity tilt
- 50° of manual centre-of-gravity tilt
- Narrow overall width
- Adjustable axle depth and seat height
- Constant center of gravity tilt
- Adjustable seat width and seat depth
- Pediatric version available
- Short wheelbase for maneuverability
- Power Tilt available
- Durable Aluminum frame
- Transit tie-down
With its effortless center-of-gravity pivot, the Fuze T50 Manual Tilt-in-Space wheelchair offers up to 50° of tilt. It is designed for users who need pressure relief or routine repositioning for postural or access reasons. Offering a wide range of adjustability and options, the T50 is one of the most adaptable wheelchairs available today.
13” to 20” of front seat height to optimize occupant tilt performance.
Adjust the center of gravity location to optimize mobility requirements.
A large selection of seat depth options and up to 36 degrees of back angle adjustment for general positioning and comfort.
On-board of adjustability of the chair needs to accommodate occupants growing need.