Bentley Manual Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair
An excellent choice for foot propelling with 20° of tilt with no knee rise.
- 20° of manual tilt without knee rise
- Durable construction for heavy use
- Adjustable wheel location
- Short wheelbase for maneuverability
- Available in heavy duty / extra wide version
- Available with lightweight frame
- Low seat-to-floor height
- Foot and hand propel in tilted position
- Transit tie-down
NEW Now available with a lightweight aluminum frame. Click here to learn more abot the Bentley LT
The Bentley is a Manual Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair designed to offer up to 20° of tilt from the front of the seat, making it an excellent choice for postural positioning and allowing the user to keep their feet on the ground even while the chair is tilted. With a short wheelbase and easy foot and hand propulsion in tilt the position, the Bentley is truly designed to provide the benefits of tilt with mobility independence.
No knee rise tilt is ideal for foot propulsion.
Adjustable wheel position allows for easy arm access.
Accommodates a variety of user needs for optimal performance.
Providea maximum comfort and protection. (Not available on the Bentley LT)
- Order Form: USA
- Order Form: Canada
- LT Order Form: USA
- LT Order Form: Canada
- Recent Product Updates
- Product Brochure
- LT Product Brochure
- Owner’s Manual: English
- Owner’s Manual: French
- Parts Price List: USA
- Parts Price List: Canada
- LT Parts Price List: USA
- LT Parts Price List: Canada
- Technical Reference Manual
- Testing Reports