Fuze T50 & T50n Manual Tilt Wheelchairs
The world’s most versatile tilt chairs.
- 50° of manual centre-of-gravity tilt
- Narrow overall width plus Narrow Frame Upgrade available (T50n)
- Adjustable axle depth and seat height
- Constant center of gravity tilt
- Adjustable seat width and seat depth
- Pediatric version available
- Short wheelbase for maneuverability
- Power Tilt available
- Durable Aluminum frame
- Transit tie-downs
NEW Read more about an important product update on our Blog. Click here to go to our Blog
NEW Now available with the narrow frame upgrade to reduce overall chair width to seat width plus only 4 inches. Click here to learn more about the Fuze T50n
The Fuze T50 has a sleek aluminum frame with an infinitely adjustable tilt range of 50°. The chair is lightweight, has a small footprint, and is easy to set up and adjust. The T50 is PDG’s best-selling tilt chair.
13” to 20” of front seat height to optimize occupant tilt performance.
Adjust the center of gravity location to optimize mobility requirements.
A large selection of seat depth options and up to 36 degrees of back angle adjustment for general positioning and comfort.
On-board of adjustability of the chair needs to accommodate occupants growing need.
- T50 Order Form: USA
- T50 Order Form: Canada
- T50n Order Form: USA
- T50n Order Form: Canada
- Recent Product Updates
- T50 Product Brochure
- T50n Product Brochure
- Power Tilt Product Brochure
- Owner’s Manual: English
- Power Tilt Manual: English
- Owner’s Manual: French
- Parts Price List: USA
- Parts Price List: Canada
- Technical Reference Manual
- Testing Reports